E.A.G.L.E. Workshop Series (EW2): Developing Theory from Literature
Now that you have the fundamentals of your research, you are ready to embark on the literature journey! This journey will take you to places of knowledge wonders that your fore-researchers have gone through. Most importantly, it will take you to new potentials which you have no vision before. Join us, and see how you may find your own theory by first knowing what are the main components that made them up.
1. Targeting solution from the E.A.G.L.E Table.
2. Basics of critical review and writing techniques.
3. Prioritizing results from your critical literature review.
4. Easy technique for drafting literature review chapter.
5. BONUS: Drafting format for your first journal article.
First draft for literature survey paper
Literature Review Skills
Have attended EW1 or ES1
Drafting literature review for thesis
Developing theoretical framework
Prof. Dr. Hjh. Rahinah Ibrahim
PhD (Stanford Univesity’05)
Top Research Scientists Malaysia ’12
National Academic Award ’13