Inspiring your research productivity through Critical Thinking, Critical Reading, Critical Writing:
Workshop for non-native English researchers Invitation to Short-term workshop for Japanese researchers
EW1: FUNDAMENTALS TO INNOVATIVE RESEARCH [EW1-G]
19-20 January 2019
2-3 March 2019
7-8 March 2019
When writing a research proposal, you need to know, plan and manage your PhD journey. In this workshop, you will not learn how to write a research proposal, rather you will learn the key points of what make a research proposals more focused and better aiming for that PhD quality and outcome that you always wanted to solve your problem.
Through this workshop, participants will learn how to retarget their PhD research into becoming their PhD graduated area of expertise. The challenge is, how to solve your personalised research problem? The E.A.G.L.E. approach provides you the understanding on how to utilize research questions to retarget your future area of expertise, and mapping that whole PhD journey to get your degree. This workshop is highly recommended to those who are starting, those who want to pivot their research, and those who wish to realign their interest with their PhD work.
1. Preparation for Research Postgraduate studies (Master & PhD)
2. Part time research students
3. Planning for grant applications
4. Realigning interest or expertise with PhD work
5. Pivoting researches to a higher impact research outcome
1. Keeping your Master/PhD original.
2. Finding your main Research Question in 2 days.
3. Ph.D. technical skills needed to complete PhD study in 36 months.
4. BONUS: Tips to do your Literature Review quickly and effectively.
|Venue 1||2019.1.19 (Sat) – 1.20 (Sun) 10:00 -18:00||
NATULUCK Kanda-kitaguchi ekimae 3F Meeting room
|Venue 2||2019.3.2 (Sat) – 3.3 (Sun) 10:00 -18:00||
Kashikaigishitsu Utshumi Annex 101 Meeting room
|Venue 3||3) 2019.3.7 (Thu) – 3.8 (Fri) 10:00 -18:00||Kashikaigishitsu Utshumi Annex 101 Meeting room
(Utsumi Building Annex 1F, Kanda Misaki-cho 3-6-15, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
|Price||:||30,000JPY（2 days short-term workshop, mentoring & training materials）|
EW2: DEVELOPING THEORY FROM LITERATURE [EW2-G]
4-5 March 2019
9-10 March 2019
The literature journey will take you to places of knowledge wonders that your fore-researchers have gone through. Most importantly, it will take you to new potentials which you have no vision before. Join us, and see how you may find your own theory by first knowing what are the main components that made them up.
The uniqueness of this workshop is that E.A.G.L.E. understands the problem faced by researchers when coming up with their own article paper. Through this understanding, E.A.G.L.E. came up with in class structure guidelines to create theory in just 2 days! Understanding how to utilize literature review and critically reviewing it is the most challenging part of writing the article. This process will end with churning out a theory. The E.A.G.L.E. workshop strengthen the theory creation by researchers themselves to contribute new knowledge in their own field. It is minimum to have a theory to graduate a PhD and that is why this workshop is highly recommended for those who are pursuing Master & PhD.
1. Drafting literature review for thesis
2. Developing your own theoretical framework
3. Planning to write a SCOPUS publication article
1. Targeting solution from the E.A.G.L.E Table. (from EW1)
2. Basics of critical review and writing techniques.
3. Prioritizing results from your critical literature review.
4. Easy technique for drafting literature review chapter.
5. BONUS: Drafting format for your first journal article.
|Venue 1||2019.3.4(Mon) – 3.5(Tue) 10:00 -18:00||Kashikaigishitsu Utshumi Annex 101 Meeting room
(Utsumi Building Annex 1F, Kanda Misaki-cho 3-6-15, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
|Venue 2||2019.3.9 (Sat) – 3.10(Sun) 10:00-18:00||NATULUCK Iidabashi Higashiguchi Ekimaten 2F Medium Meeting Room
（Nissan Building 2F, Iidabashi 4-8-6, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo）
|Price||:||45,000JPY（2 days short-term workshop, mentoring & training materials）|
ITEMS TO BRING:
Laptop with Microsoft Word other similar software Installed
Minimum 5 Articles (for EW1) or 30 Articles (for EW2) related to your topic of interest (soft copy or hard copy)
Prof. Dr. Hjh. Rahinah Ibrahim
PhD (Stanford Univesity’05)
7 years Industry & 21 years Academia
Top Research Scientists Malaysia ’12
National Academic Award ’13
50+ journal articles & 243+ ISI proceedings
1. Invoice will be send to registered e-mail address within two (2) working days.
2. Please make remittance to following bank account
- For reference of receive, sender’s name should start “EPJ”
3. Credit card payment is available via PayPal.
4. After received the remittance, receipt and the attendee letter send via e-mail
|Bank name||MUFG Bank, LTD.|
|Branch name||Totsuka Branch|
|Beneficiary Name||Healthcare Research Inc.|
|Bank Address||16-11, Totsukacho, Totsuka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, Japan|