Novelty of Research
During our E.A.G.L.E. Workshop, Developing Theory from Literature, you'll:
- Develop the skills to read and review articles in 10 mintues; and become confident in reviewing other’s works.
- Stay motivated with fun and challenging writing, plenty of hands-on practice, and help from our E.A.G.L.E. team when you get stuck.
- Forge lasting connections with like-minded, motivated learners—helping you learn faster and better than you could alone.
- Fast, accurate and unique
- Creating asset for wealth generation
1. Targeting solution from the E.A.G.L.E Table.
2. Basics of
3. Prioritizing results from your critical literature review.
4. Easy technique for drafting literature review chapter.
5. BONUS: Drafting format for your first journal article.
Enroll today, and show off your new programming skills in just 10 weeks. Secure your place in our next cohort—it starts on April 17th.
The E.A.G.L.E. Program is a structured interactive visual training program developed from an ethnography research for supporting different learning cultures of individuals and organisations who must transform intellectually to meet the 21st century critical skills.
...I have spread the usage of few friends in Australia and PG friends. They really thank me for the knowledge. It shows clearly where the research goes...
…beneficial to get exposed to the ET at the early stage of our study time frame so that we know our study direction from the beginning
…before I took your workshop I was seriously thinking of quitting. Now I feel confident I can finish this!
…this is a problem solving technique. Very effective and applicable. It’s like a TOP SECRET STRATEGY for research work!
I came unprepared and zero knowledge… This method has changed my perspective about continuing my PhD. It's not that difficult if you know the right method.
I almost lost my spirit in continuing my Phd. After attended this course I cant wait to end my Phd journey.
It’s very straightforward and the thesis becomes very defined.
The eagle course is structured enough and produce outcome that students anticipated for their phd viva.