EW1: FUNDAMENTALS TO INNOVATIVE RESEARCH
7-8 July 2018 (Sat & Sun)
Fundamentals to Innovative Research is highly recommended before attending the other courses. The course provides the fundamentals to the E.A.G.L.E. concept and techniques in the form of tools to support the knowledge discovery process by understanding your own learning culture. It will help students see what your supervisor meant to say all along. The course will give tips to do your literature review quickly and effectively.
1. Keeping your Master/PhD original.
2. Finding your main Research Question in 2 days.
3. Ph.D. technical skills needed to complete PhD study in 36 months.
4. BONUS: Tips to do your Literature Review quickly and effectively.
EW2: DEVELOPING THEORY FROM LITERATURE
11-12 August 2018 (Sat & Sun)
Now that you have the fundamentals of your research, you are ready to embark on the literature journey! This journey will take you to places of knowledge wonders that your fore-researchers have gone through. Most importantly, it will take you to new potentials which you have no vision before. Join us, and see how you may find your own theory by first knowing what are the main components that made them up.
1. Synthesizing the content of your critical literature review.
2. Prioritizing results from your critical literature review.
3. Easy technique for drafting literature review chapter.
4. BONUS: Drafting technique for your first journal article.
Roadmap to your Master & PhD
First draft for literature survey paper
Literature Review Skills
Those who wants to get your thesis jump start to Chapter 2 in 1 month!
Those who wants to get Chapter 2 over with!
Those who wants to graduate on time!
Prof. Dr. Hjh. Rahinah Ibrahim
PhD (Stanford Univesity’05)
Top Research Scientists Malaysia ’12
National Academic Award ’13
1. Select “Register (Purchase)”, confirmation e-mail send to registered e-mail address.
2. Invoice send to registered e-mail address ([email protected].jp) within two (2) working days.
3. Please make remittance to following bank account
- For reference of receive, sender’s name should start “EPJ”
4. After received the remittance, receipt and the attendee letter send via e-mail.
|Bank name||MUFG Bank, LTD.|
|Branch name||Totsuka Branch|
|Beneficiary Name||Healthcare Research Inc.|
|Bank Address||16-11, Totsukacho, Totsuka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, Japan|